Recipe type: salads
Raitas are yogurt-based side dishes that are often served with meals as a palate cooler and refresher. A wide range of ingredients, usually in combination with fresh herbs, are added to full-fat yogurt for raita .Dates Raita is a low calorie, sweet-and-sour accompaniment with roti, biryani,pulao.
- Whipped Curd 1 Cup
- Onion Chopped 1 Numbers
- Green Chilly Chopped 4 Numbers
- Cumin Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Dates 50 Grams
- Coriander Chopped 1 Bunch
- Pomegranate Seeds 2 Tablespoons
- Take fresh dates, cut them into small pieces, and add salt, cumin powder, chopped green chilly, chopped onions, whipped curd, chopped coriander, and add pomegranate seeds.
- Serve this hot with biryani