Recipe type: salads
Koshambir is a traditional salad recipe with grated cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, onion and cabbage as ingredients. A dash of lime juice, salt and pepper add to the zing of this healthy crunchy koshambi recipe.
- Salt To Taste
- Roasted Peanut Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Fresh Grated Coconut 1 Tablespoons
- Green Chillies, Chopped 1 Teaspoons
- Onions, Finely Sliced 2 Tablespoons
- Cucumber Pieces 2 Tablespoons
- Tomatoes, Diced 2 Tablespoons
- Radish, Grated 2 Tablespoons
- Sugar Pinch
- Coriander Leaves, Chopped 1 Bunch
- Dash Of Lime Juice (optional) few Drops
- In a bowl, add grated radish, diced tomato, cucumber pieces, finely chopped onions, crushed green chillies, freshly grated coconut, peanut powder, salt, pinch of sugar, and freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix the entire ingredient well together. Koshimbir is ready to serve.