Mixed Vegetable Salad Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Mixed Vegetable Salad recipe at home. Healthy and Nutricious Salad for Dinner If you find this Mixed Vegetable Salad recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Mixed Vegetable Salad recipe, so that any one can make this Mixed Vegetable Salad very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 2 carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 small radish(Red)
- 1 onion
- 1 cucumber
- 2 lemon (cut into halves)
- 1 sprig mint leaves
- Few coriander leaves
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- Cut onion and Cucumber as round thin slices.
- Chop Carrots length wise, just like sticks.
- Wash and clean radish and slit them vertically.
- Cut tomatoes into thin slices.
- Arrange all the vegetable pieces in a round plate each vegetable in one round put lemon, Mint and Coriander leaves in the middle.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper and sugar on it, keep them in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled. Mixed vegetable Salad goes well with chapathies and rice.