Recipe type: soups
- 2 1 lbs. bags of frozen broccoli, defrosted
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups milk
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- ½ tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- ⅓ cup flour
- Croutons to garnish
- In a medium sized pot combine all ingredients except the flour.
- Cook until broccoli is very tender.
- Scoop out half a cup of liquid and slowly add it to the flour in a separate bowl.
- This will make a paste to thicken the soup.
- Add mixture to soup and let simmer until it reaches desired consistency.
- Garnish with croutons.