Carrot Soup Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Carrot Soup recipe at home. Carrot soup is a delicious tasty soup recipe. This healthy homemade soup recipe which is good for all age groups, this will also act as starter for lunches and dinners. Simple and quick carrot soup with with the easy steps are here. If you find this Carrot Soup recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Carrot Soup recipe, so that any one can make this Carrot Soup very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Carrot pieces - 2 cups
- Corn Flour – 3 spoons
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Ginger - small piece
- Onions chopped - ½ cup
- Garlic clove - 1
- Pepper (Miriyalu)- ½ spoon
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions, ginger, garlic and fry them.
- Mean while cook the carrot pieces in a pressure cooker.
- Along with the carrots make paste with all the fried ingredients in a jar.
- Now heat a pan, add a drop of oil and pour the liquid along with water.
- Lastly add cornflour, pepper and salt to it.
- Delicious carrot soup is ready to taste.