Aloo Bonda Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Aloo Bonda recipe at home. A Delicious Snack If you find this Aloo Bonda recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Aloo Bonda recipe, so that any one can make this Aloo Bonda very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 3 Potatoes
- ¾ cup Chopped Onions
- 3 Green chillis (chopped finely)
- ½ tsp Ginger and Garlic (finely chopped) -
- ½ cup Coriander l leaves (chopped)
- 2 cups Gram Flour (Besan) -
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tsp Red chilli Powder)
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Mustard seeds and jeera
- Oil for deep frying
- A pinch Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Wash and Boil the potato.Peel the skin and chop into small chunks.
- Heat about two tbsp of oil. Add mustard seeds and when the seeds start to splutters, add the jeera, green chilli, salt, ginger and garlic. Fry for a few seconds and add onions and turmeric powder. When the onions start to turn brown add potatoes and lemon juice. Mix well and turn off the heat. Let this mixture cool. Shape into small balls.
- Make a thick batter with Besan, riceflour, salt, red chilli powder, baking soda and water.
- Heat the oil for 10 to 15 minutes on medium heat. When the oil is hot, Dip the potato balls into the batter and carefully drop in the oil. Turn it every 3-4 minutes fry till golden brown and remove from the oil.
- Serve with chutney.