Capsicum Bajji Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Capsicum Bajji recipe at home. Capsicum bajji is a mouth watering tasty evening snack recipe especially loved by kids. This bajji recipe is a spicy and easy south Indian traditional dish. If you find this Capsicum Bajji recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Capsicum Bajji recipe, so that any one can make this Capsicum Bajji very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Capsicums – 2
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1 spoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 spoon
- Baking powder – pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Take bowl and mix gram flour, rice flour, cumin seeds, baking powder, salt with 2 spoons of hot oil and water.
- Prepare the dough just like normal bajji dough.
- Mean while clean and cut the capsicums vertically.
- Now heat a pan with oil and dip the capsicums pieces in the bajji dough and put it in oil to fry.
- Fry them till the bajji turns into golden brown color.
- Serve this capsicum bajji hot along with sauce or chutney.