Kaju ki Barfee Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Kaju ki Barfi recipe using our easy to make homemade Kaju ki Barfi recipes. Try this homemade Kaju ki Barfi cooking recipe at your home.
- 250 gm cashew nuts
- 250 gm (1 cup) sugar
- 240 gm (1 cup) milk
- few silver leaves - for decoration (optional)
- a greased plate to set the barfee in
- Blend cashews and milk in a blender to a fine paste.
- Mix paste and sugar and cook over low heat stirring till the sugar dissolves, then bring to a boil.
- Continue stirring over medium heat, till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan, and becomes a dough like paste. It gathers up together into a mass.
- Remove from heat and when cool enough to handle, roll it on to a greased surface, with a greased rolling pin (roll before it cools).
- Roll to ¼cm/1/8" thickness. Now cover with the silver leaf and leave to cool, then cut into diamond shaped pieces.