Mutton And Egg Turkey Pathri
Recipe type: Snacks
Turkey pathri -basic version of Turkey pathiri with mince meat and egg stuffing and fried like momos and great alternative for samosa. You can make this dish using different items like chicken, beef,mutton, egg. another traditional Malabar snack- Turkey pathiri or Turkish Pathil
- Mutton minced - 1 cup.
- • Onion chopped - ¼ numbers.
- • Ginger garlic paste - ½ tablespoons.
- • Green chillies - 2 numbers.
- • Red chilli powder - ½ teaspoons.
- • Coriander powder - ½ teaspoons.
- • Turmeric - 1 pinch.
- • Garam masala powder - 1 pinch.
- • Curry leaves - 1 springs.
- • Coriander leaves - 1 springs.
- • Egg - 4 numbers.
- • Wheat flour or all purpose flour - 1 cup.
- • Salt - 1 0.
- • Water - 1 0.
- • Oil - 1 0.
- Knead the dough with required amount of water & keep it aside
- Meanwhile boil the eggs and keep this also aside.
- Heat a kadai Pour 1 tbsp of ghee, add chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder, add the chopped onions, green chillies and curry leaves. Sauté till comes done
- Add the ginger and garlic paste and stir well.
- Cook for a minute. Add cooked mutton, garam masala and salt, sauté it for few seconds
- Add coriander leaves & switch off the flame and keep it aside.
- Make small balls with dough and roll it with rolling pin and keep one table spoon of mutton masala, on top half of the boiled egg and cover by bringing the edges together and pinching in the centre.
- Deep fry this in hot oil till golden brown and remove.