Paneer Phudina Tikkis
Recipe type: Snacks
Serve these crisp mint flavoured paneer tikkis on cocktail plates. Quite a conversation starter!
- ¾ cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 4 tbsp mint leaves (phudina) , finely chopped
- 3 green chillies , finely chopped
- 2 to 3 tsp cornflour
- salt to taste
- Other Ingredients
- oil for greasing and cooking
- For Serving
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Divide this mixture into 16 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a round and flatten slightly to make tikkis.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with oil, place the tikkis and cook on both the sides using oil till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot sprinkled with the chaat masala.