Paneer Wraps ( Healthy Snacks)
Recipe type: Snacks
Want to become ms. Popular? try serving your guests this paneer-cauliflower stuffed wraps to win their votes!
- For The Wraps
- ½ cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ tsp salt
- For The Stuffing
- 1 cup grated cauliflower
- ½ cup grated low fat paneer (cottage cheese)
- 3 chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tsp oil
- salt to taste
- For the wraps:
- Mix the flour, oil and salt and make smooth and pliable dough by adding enough warm water.
- Knead the dough well and keep for ½ an hour. Knead again.
- Divide into 5 portions and roll out each portion into 150 mm. (6") diameter rounds with the help of a little flour.
- Cook lightly on both sides on a tava (griddle) using a little oil till they are well cooked.
- For the stuffing:
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the green chillies and cauliflower.
- Stir-fry till the cauliflower is cooked.
- Add the paneer, coriander and salt and cook for some time.
- Divide into 5 equal portions and keep aside.
- How to proceed:
- Place a hot wrap on a plate; place a portion of the stuffing on it.
- Roll it up and serve hot
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.