Pineapple Rava Halwa Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Pineapple Rava Halwa recipe at home. Pineapple rava halwa is the healthy sweet snack can be made within 10 minutes of time. No one can stop eating when you taste it in hot. If you find this Pineapple Rava Halwa recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Pineapple Rava Halwa recipe, so that any one can make this Pineapple Rava Halwa very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Upma Rava - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Water - 2½ cups
- Pineapple crushed juice - ½ cup
- Cashew nuts - 2 spoons
- Ghee - 2 spoons
- Saffron - 1 pinch
- Take upma rava in a pan and fry them till they turn into light brown color on low flame.
- Take one curry pan and boil water.
- Now add fried rava to the water.
- Leave it for some time till rava cook in the water.
- Add sugar and 1 spoon of ghee to rava.
- Add saffron, crushed pineapple and mix properly till they become a fine form of mixture.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Then add fried cashew nuts and remaining ghee to the above prepared mixture.
- Hot Hot Pineapple Rava Halwa is ready to eat.
- Eat when its hot is yummy, where as it doesn't give that kind of taste when it become cool.