Potato Sweet Rolls Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Potato Sweet Rolls recipe at home. Potato sweet rolls are easy to make. Kids or children are love to eat during evening time and healthy too. If you find this Potato Sweet Rolls recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Potato Sweet Rolls recipe, so that any one can make this Potato Sweet Rolls very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Boiled Potatoes - 3
- Sugar Powder - 1 cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1 pinch
- Fried Cashew Nuts and Kiss-miss - 3 spoons
- Ghee - 3 spoons
- Grated Dried Coconut Powder - ½ cup
- First smash the boiled potatoes.
- Take one curry pan and add ghee, after 2 minutes the ghee will be melt.
- Then add smashed potato and fry for some time.
- Add cardamom powder and sugar powder to taste. Mix well.
- After some time the potato and sugar will mix.
- Add cashew nuts and kiss-miss.
- Then turn off the stove and the cooked potato to change into another bowl.
- Leave it 5 minutes for cooling.
- Then take prepared potato and make a round balls.
- Then take one round ball into dried coconut powder, so the coconut powder spread all over the roll .
- Take one by one and do the same.
- Finally potato sweet rolls decorate with cashew nuts.
- Potato Sweet Rolls is ready to eat.