Atukula Payasam Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Atukula Payasam recipe at home. Atukula payasam is a tasty and delicious traditional andhra sweet recipe. This homemade simple dessert is healthy and has great demand at festival season. Learn how to make this atukula payasam recipe is given in following steps. If you find this Atukula Payasam recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Atukula Payasam recipe, so that any one can make this Atukula Payasam very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Atukulu (Rice flakes) - 3 cups
- Milk - 5 cups
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Dry fruits (Cashew nuts, Raisins (Kismis), Almonds (Badam)) - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder(yelakula podi) - 1 spoon
- Ghee - 4 spoons
- Heat 3 spoons of ghee in a pan and fry the dry fruits (badam, kismis and cashew nuts) and allow them to cool.
- Now in the same pan add a spoon of ghee and roast the rice flakes till they become golden red.
- Take a thick bottomed bowl and boil the milk in low flame.
- While the milk is boiling add the fried rice flakes and mix them.
- Add sugar to it and stir this once again and boil them for 6 minutes.
- Finally garnish this atukula payasam with nuts and cardamom powder.