Ground Nut Ravva laddu Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Ground Nut Ravva laddu recipe at home. Eating of Ground nut ravva laddu gives strength and good for health. If you find this Ground Nut Ravva laddu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Ground Nut Ravva laddu recipe, so that any one can make this Ground Nut Ravva laddu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Upma ravva -1/2 cup
- Ground nut powder - ½ cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Ghee - 6 spoons
- Cashew nuts - 2 spoons
- Kismiss - 1 spoon
- Elachi powder - 1 pinch
- Take 1 curry pan and then In a pan roast the ravva with ghee on a low flame till it turns golden, but not brown.
- And then add ground nut powder and then mixed thoroughly. Then add sugar after some time sugar will be melt.
- Now add elachi powder and mix well .Shape into tight laddoos (small round balls).
- The laddus can be stored in an airtight container for a few days. Now decorate Ground Nut Ravva Laddu with fried cashew and kismiss.