Kobbari Bobbattulu Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Kobbari Bobbattulu recipe at home. Coconut - Bengal gram Sweet Pan Cakes If you find this Kobbari Bobbattulu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Kobbari Bobbattulu recipe, so that any one can make this Kobbari Bobbattulu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1) Bengal gram - 250 grams
- 2) Grated fresh coconut - 1 cup
- 3) All purpose flour - 250 grams
- 4) Jagggery - 250 grams
- 5) Cardamom seed powder - 2 spoons
- 6) Ghee _ 300 grams
- ) Clean and cook the bengal gram and mash into thick dough
- ) Fry the grated coconut in 3 spoons of ghee until light brown, add to the bengal gram dough. Also add Jaggery and mix thoroughly.
- ) Prepare thick chapati like dough with all purpose flour using about 150 grams of ghee
- ) Make pooris with this dough, put the bengal gram-coconut paste as round balls in the centere of each poori and cover
- ) Again press the stuffed balls in to pooris (bobbaattu)
- ) Fry each bobbttu on both sides until light brown using ghee liberally
- ) Serve Hot