Avocado & Olive Oil Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe
Recipe type: Tips
Mayonnaise is one of the key elements that makes a sandwich or burger super delicious. Unfortunately, it cannot be enjoyed by many people who are allergic to or do not eat eggs. The problem is solved with this delicious Avocado and Olive Oil Eggless Mayonnaise recipe. Whether you choose not to eat eggs or are looking to substitute a healthy fat into your diet, this easy sandwich spread recipe is sure to win hearts!
- Avocado – 1
- Garlic – 1 small clove (optional)
- Salt – to taste
- Lime Juice – to taste
- Olive Oil – 1 Tbsp (little more or less will do)
- Peel Avocado and add to a food processor or blender.
- Add Garlic, Salt and Lime Juice. Process or blend until smooth.
- While the motor is running, add drizzle Olive Oil down the shoot (lid closed) until the entire mixture is well blended and smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator in a container with a tight fitting lid.
- Will remain fresh approximately up to 1 week.