Chintaku Podi Recipe
Recipe type: Tips
Learn how to make Chintaku Podi recipe at home. Chintaku Podi is a yummy sour and spicy powder recipe. This is our ancient traditional recipe which is very tasty. The making process of this tasty Chintaku Podi recipe is mentioned here in brief. If you find this Chintaku Podi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Chintaku Podi recipe, so that any one can make this Chintaku Podi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Chintaku (Tamarind leaves) – 1 cup
- Nuvvulu (Sesame seeds) – 2 spoons
- Dry Red chillies – 8
- Salt for taste
- Garlic cloves – 4
- Clean the Chintaku and dry them in sun for 5 to 6 days in the hot sun.
- Take a pan and fry the Sesame seeds and Dry Red chillies for few minutes and allow them to cool.
- Now add completely dried Chintaku and powder it.
- In that powder add Dry Red chillies, Salt, Garlic cloves and Sesame seeds. Make them into a fine powder.
- Now Chintaku Podi is ready to taste, this goes well with rice, idli and dosa.
- Preserve this Chintaku Podi in a air tight container.