peanut thecha recipe
Recipe type: Tips
peanut thecha recipe – spicy crunchy chutney like mixture made with peanuts, garlic and green chilies.
- 3 tbsp raw peanuts, with or without skin
- 2-3 green chilies/hari mirch, chopped roughly
- 6-7 garlic/lahsun, kept whole or halved
- 1 tsp oil
- heat oil in a small frying pan or tava.
- add the garlic and green chilies and saute for 15 seconds.
- add the peanut and saute till the peanuts become crisp.
- keep on stirring frequently, so that there is even browning and the peanuts do not get burnt.
- in a mortar-pestle, add this mixture and crush till you get a semi-coarse powder.
- serve peanut thecha with bhakris, parathas and even as a side dish.