Recipe type: Curries
One of the basic indian vegetable combination that goes very well with any type of food including roties and rices .This is a sure dish that is present in every indian restaurant and reflects every were and is off course it is the safe bet
- Plain Yogurt ¼ Cup
- Cauliflower 1 Numbers
- Vegetable Stock ¼ Cup
- Potatoes 3 Cup
- Mustard Seeds (Rai) 1 Teaspoons
- Cumin Seeds (Zeera) 1 Tablespoons
- Grounded Ginger (Adrak) 1 Teaspoons
- Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) 1 Teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi) 1 Teaspoons
- Cooking Oil 1 Tablespoons
- Heat oil in a heavy pan. When oil gets hot add in the seeds, stir until they begin to pop. Then add in all of the other spices, cauliflower, potatoes and vegetable stock. Stir to mix evenly. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the cauliflower is done but still crisp.
- Finally stir in the yogurt and mix. Let simmer on low heat for another 5 minutes or until well hot.