Recipe type: Curries
A ginger flavoured vegetable recipe,Adraki gobhi has the just right flavour of ginger embedded in the cauliflowers. A delicious vegetable recipe with a lovely ginger flavour, the adraki gobhi is best enjoyed with roti or Parathas.
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic (lehsun), cut into very small pcs or can be grated
- 3 to 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 4 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- coriander (dhania) for garnishing
- salt to taste
- Heat oil, put garlic fry for 1 min, put caulifowers and cover it with lid stirring in between till they are half done.
- Add salt, corrinader and red chilly powder. and cook till done.
- Add lemon juice and cook for 1 minute and garnish it with corrinader.