Aloo ki Curry
Recipe type: Curries
A special aloo curry for your all family so try it and enjoy.
- 2 cups chopped potatoes
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
- 1 tsp fenugreek (methi) seeds
- salt to taste
- mustard (rai / sarson) oil for cooking
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add methi seeds.
- When the seeds crackle,add the potatoes and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the garlic paste, chilli powder, haldi and salt, mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and 1 cup water, mix well and simmer it for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.