Batani Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Batani Curry recipe at home. Batani curry / kura is a delicious andhra curry recipe. We prefer this kind of healthy homemade curries recipes for rice, roti or chapathi. Simple and quick steps to prepare batani curry recipe is given below in detail. If you find this Batani Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Batani Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Batani Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Fresh green batani - 1 cup
- Green chillies – 4 or 5
- Tomato pieces - 1 cup
- Onion pieces – 1 cup
- Oil - 2 spoons
- Red Dry Chillies broken - 2
- Cumin Seeds (jilakarra) – 1 spoon
- Mustard Seeds (avalu) – 1 spoon
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 spoon
- Turmeric – ½ spoon
- Salt to taste
- Boil fresh green batani in a pressure cooker for one whistle.
- Heat oil in a pan and add red dry chillies, turmeric, mustard and cumin seeds. Allow them to pop.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chillies and onion pieces to fry.
- When onions turn to gold color, add tomato to fry.
- Now add the boiled batani to them and cook till they become smooth by closing the lid.
- Add salt and mix well, cook in low fame for few more minutes.