Recipe type: Curries
Try with parathas and we can use it as a dry curry
- 2 big onions
- 4 to 5 medium sized tomatoes
- ¼ kg capsicum
- a pinch turmeric powder (haldi)
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp grated dry coconut (kopra)
- 1 tbsp oil
- Wash capsicum and cut them into pices of small size.
- Cut onions and tomatoes also into pices of the same size as of capsicum
- Heat the oil in a pan
- Add onion and tomato pieces first. let it fry till it becomes soft.
- Now add capsicum and add haldi,mirchi powder,salt and cover with a lid till capsicum becomes soft.
- Keep stirring in between
- Now add garam masala powder, and dry coconut and serve.
- The whole cooking has to be done on a low flame.