Recipe type: Curries
This reciepe smells good and tastes as well.This reciepe is greenish yellow colour.
- Cut Vegetables Into Small Peices (Cauliflower,beans ,carrot, Potato,peas) 2 Cup
- Small Pieces Of Coconut, 3 Small
- Green Chillies 2-3(As Per Your Choice) 3 Numbers
- Ginger 1cm,Garlic 4-5, 5 Numbers
- Coriander Leaves ½ Cup
- Tomato(mid Sized) 2 Numbers
- Turmeric 1 Pinch
- Oil 100 ml
- Mustard Seed 1 Teaspoons
- Cumin Seeds 2 Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste
- ) Grind the coconut,Green chillies,ginger,garlic,coriander together. make a soft dough kind of paste.do not make watery paste.
- ) Heat the small quantity of Oil on the Pan
- ) Put the mustard Seeds and Cumin seeds till it crackles.
- ) Put the ground soft paste in the Pan
- ) Stir it for 5- 10 mins till the colour of the ground paste changes.
- ) Once the colour changes Put cut tomotoes. anf fry in along with seasoned paste and then tomatoes are cooked .
- ) Put Turneric powder and salt pinch.
- ) Once the oil separates from tomatoes put the cut vegetables in it and seasone it with the masala. and put one cup of water and boil it for 5 minutes . The tasty recipe is done.