Chamagadda fry Andhra style Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Chamagadda fry Andhra style recipe at home. Chamagadda is a vegetable which is grown like root to the tree. This provides good strength to children’s and sugar patients. So here is a tasty dish with Chamagadda named Chamagadda Fry Andhra style. It’s easy to make and tastes yummy. If you find this Chamagadda fry Andhra style recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Chamagadda fry Andhra style recipe, so that any one can make this Chamagadda fry Andhra style very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Chamagadda chopped- 2 cups
- Green chilli pate – 1 spoon
- Garlic paste – ½ spoon
- Salt- for tate
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Turmeric (optional) - 1pinch
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Sesam powder - 1 tea spoon
- Clean the Chamagadda neatly as it have lot of mud.
- Cut the cleaned Chamagadda into small pieces and boil it in a pressure cooker.
- Remove it from the stove after 2 wistles.
- Take pan pour oil and heat it. Add Mustard seeds, Chenna dal, Black gram, Red dry chillies, Sesam powder, Curry leaves and Turmeric into oil and fry them.
- Now add green chillie paste, garlic paste and boiled Chamagadda pieces and fry them by closing the lid.
- Fry this until you find the pieces bit crispy.
- At the end add salt and garam masala to the fry and mix well.
- Chamagadda Fry is ready to taste, take this into serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander.
- This Chamagadda Fry Andhra style goes well with chapti and rice.