Chamagadda Pulusu Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Chamagadda Pulusu recipe at home. Chamagadda pulusu andhra style is a tasty delicious recipe prepared with chamagadda. This homemade healthy pulusu recipe goes well with rice, chapathi or dosa. Quick and easy chamagadda pulusu andhra style recipe is given below. If you find this Chamagadda Pulusu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Chamagadda Pulusu recipe, so that any one can make this Chamagadda Pulusu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Chamadumpalu (chamagadda) - ½ kg
- Onions (chopped) - 2
- Tomatoes (chopped) - 4
- Green chillis (chopped) - 5
- Curry leaves - 1 string
- Red chilli powder - 1 spoon
- Coriander powder - 1 spoon
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric - pinch
- Sugar- pinch
- Tamarind pulp - 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Oil - 3 spoons
- Heat the oil in a pan and add mustard seeds to it let them pop.
- Now add curry leaves, onions and green chillies fry them for few minutes.
- Add cleaned, pealed and chopped pieces of chamagadda into it and cook them.
- Mix tomato pieces, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, sugar and tamarind pulp with sufficient amount of water.
- Let them cook for few minutes on the stove till the pieces of Chamadumpa become smooth.
- Delicious chamagadda pulusu andhra style is ready garnish it with coriander leaves.