Corn Capsicum Gravy
Recipe type: Curries
A delicious and thick gravy dish made with baby corn and capsicum in different sauces and corn flour.
- 5 to 6 baby corns
- 2 capsicums
- 2 onions
- ¼ cup chopped spring onions
- 3 to 4 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- salt to taste
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Boil the corn and slice them into 1 inch slanting pieces.
- Dice the onions and capsicums into 1 inch square shaped pieces.
- Chop the tomato.
- Put some oil in the kadai and fry the onion pieces.
- Then add the chopped tomato and fry until tomato becomes soft.
- Then add the chopped coriander and spring onions n fry for a min.
- Now sprinkle few spoons of water and add chilly powder and mix well.
- Now add capsicums and baby corns and salt and fry well for two mins.
- Now add the sauces and saute for 3 more mins.
- Now add the remaining water and corn flour and mix well, until it gets a gravy consistency.
- Serve hot.