Dondakaya Crispy Fry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Dondakaya Crispy Fry recipe at home. Bendakaya Crispy Fry is loved by all, Especially kids will always prefer to have it. This Dondakaya Crispy Fry is good if you consume this occasionally. The complete preparation of Dondakaya Crispy Fry is here. If you find this Dondakaya Crispy Fry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Dondakaya Crispy Fry recipe, so that any one can make this Dondakaya Crispy Fry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Dondakaya chopped - ¼ kg
- Red chilly powder - ½ spoons
- Salt for taste
- Cumin spoons- ½ spoons
- Dry coconut powder - 2 spoons
- Oil for deep frying
- Curry leaves – 10
- Heat the pan with oil and deep fry the chopped Dondakaya pieces and keep it aside.
- In another pan add 2 spoons of oil and heat it. Add Cumin seeds and Curry leaves.
- Now add the fried Dondakaya pieces, Dry coconut powder, salt and Red chilly powder. Mix all of them evenly
- This Dondakaya Crispy Fry goes well with rice.