Dondakaya Egg Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Dondakaya Egg Curry recipe at home. Dondakaya Egg Curry is a healthy and tasty dish. This Dondakaya Egg Curry is the combination of egg and Dondakaya. The complete making processes of Dondakaya Egg Curry us given below in detail. If you find this Dondakaya Egg Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Dondakaya Egg Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Dondakaya Egg Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Dondakaya chopped- 1 cups
- Eggs – 1
- Onions chopped – ½ cup
- Green chilli pate – 1 spoon
- Curry leaves- 12
- Garam masala- ½ spoon
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp of Oil
- Turmeric - 1 pinch
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Cumin seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Sesame powder - 1 tea spoon
- Boil the Dondakaya pieces in a cooker for one wistle and keep it aside.
- Take a pan, add oil and heat it. Add mustard seeds, Cumin seeds, red dry chillies, black gram, chenna dal, turmeric, curry leaves and sesame powder to fry.
- Add Onions chopped and fry till it becomes golden red.
- Now add the Boiled Dondakaya pieces and fry it well.
- Break the eggs and add to Dondakaya pieces. Fry and mix well till the egg gets cooked completely.
- Finally add salt and garam masala and fry this for 5 minutes.
- Now Dondakaya Egg Curry goes well with roti and chapathi.