Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe at home. Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk – Wanna try yummy curry with natural look with healthy cooking ingredients, vegetable and coconut milk then here is another party recipe for special attraction in lunch or dinner. By the way its an onion free recipe. If you find this Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe, so that any one can make this Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Drumsticks – 4
- Cashew nuts – ½ cup (quenched)
- Coconut milk – ½ cup
- Oil – 2 table spoons
- Mustard seeds (avalu) – Small spoon
- Curry leaves – 20
- Salt – To taste
- To prepare - Masala
- Cumin seeds – half spoon
- Ginger – Small piece
- Green chillies – 2
- Red chillies – 2
- Turmeric – 1 pinch
- Coriander seeds – 1 spoon
- Garlic cloves – 2
- First you need to prepare masala - fry the following ingredients cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies, red chillies, turmeric, coriander seeds and garlic.
- Let them cool the above fried items.
- Grind them by giving the enough water droplets to make a fine paste, which is a masala for us now.
- Take a pan and heat it by adding water and sliced drumsticks pieces till they become smooth.
- Once done remove the drumstick slices from water and keep them aside.
- Now take coconut milk and cashew nuts in a pan and wait till cashew nuts become smooth.
- Add the prepared masala paste and drumstick slices to the above mixture with salt.
- Make sure to keep it on low flame, as it tastes good while cooking on low flame only.
- Once it mixed well and smooth keep it aside. This is drumstick curry with coconut milk.
- Wait not over yet. Take an another pan on another stove to heat the oil to fry mustard seeds, curry leaves and few cashew nuts till they turn into light golden color.
- Now add the above fried items to the curry for good taste.
- Delicious curry with natural look is in front of you now.
- Having with rice is ultimate taste. But you do get different taste with roti or chapati too.