Recipe type: Curries
Vegetables and chick peas tossed in sesame seeds and chilli sauce. Simple, yet delicious.
- 6 baby potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 8 baby onions , peeled
- 6 baby corns
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup cooked kabuli chana (white chick peas)
- 1½ tbsp sesame seeds (til)
- 1 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
- 1 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Cut the baby corn, carrot and cucumber into thick strips like french fries. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the sesame seeds to it. .
- When they crackle, add the ginger paste and garlic paste and saute for some more time.
- Add all the vegetables, Kabuli chana and salt and stir.
- Add the chilli sauce and chilli flakes and mix well .
- Serve hot.