Kanda Gadda Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Kanda Gadda Curry recipe at home. Kanda gadda is a vegetable which is have great medicinal values in it. So we provide you a different dish named Kanda gadda curry. The complete preparation and Ingredients required for this curry is given below in detail. If you find this Kanda Gadda Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Kanda Gadda Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Kanda Gadda Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Kanda gadda chopped- 1 cups
- Tomatoes -4
- Onions – 1
- Red chilli poweder- 3 spoons
- Green pea- ½ cup
- Garlic and garlic paste- ½ spoon
- Salt- for tate
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Turmeric (optional) - 1pinch
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Sesam powder - 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves- 10
- Boil the chopped Kanda gadda pieces separately in a pressure cooker.
- Take pan pour oil and heat it. Add Mustard seeds, Chenna dal, Black gram, Red dry chillies, Sesam powder, Curry leaves and Turmeric into oil and fry them.
- Now add chopped onions into it. Fry till the onion turn to golden red.
- Take 2 tomatoes and chop them grind the other 2 into liquid paste.
- Now add the tomatoes paste and pieces and boil till raw flavor left them.
- Add boiled Kanda gadda pieces and fry, boil by closing the lid.
- Finally Add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder and salt and boil by closing it with lid.
- Kanda gadda curry is ready to taste, take this into serving bowl and garnish with curry leaves, chilli and green peas.
- Kanda gadda curry gives yummy taste with rice, roti and chapatti.