Methi Aloo Tomato Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Methi Aloo Tomato Curry recipe at home. Methi Aloo Tomato Curry is a delicious andhra curry recipe. This curry recipe goes well with roti, rice, paratha or pulka. Learn how to make methi aloo tomato curry recipe by following the simple steps given below. If you find this Methi Aloo Tomato Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Methi Aloo Tomato Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Methi Aloo Tomato Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Methi (menthikura) - 1 cup
- Potato (Aloo) slices - 1 cup
- Tomato pieces – 1 cup
- Onions – 2
- Green chillies- 4
- Green pea- ½ cup
- Garlic and garlic paste- ½ spoon
- Salt- for tate
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Turmeric (optional) – 1pinch
- Avalu (Mustard seeds)- 1 tea spoon
- In a pressure cooker boil the potato pieces and Green pea for one whistle.
- Heat oil in a pan and add avalu, minappapu, senagapappu and red dry chilies to fry.
- Add onions and chilies chopped into it and fry for few minutes.
- Mix the tomato pieces and fry till the raw flavor left them.
- Now add cooked potato pieces and green pea into it and suite well.
- Finally add garlic and garlic paste, methi leaves and salt to it and cook this by closing the lid.
- Garnish the methi aloo tomato curry with coriander leaves and serve hot.