Mushroom Dry Fry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Mushroom Dry Fry recipe at home. Mushroom Dry Fry is different crispy and tasty dish. This Mushroom Dry Fry also consume very less time to make. The complete preparation of Mushroom Dry Fry is mentioned below in detail. If you find this Mushroom Dry Fry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Mushroom Dry Fry recipe, so that any one can make this Mushroom Dry Fry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Mushrooms – ¼ kg
- Gram flour- ½ cup
- Cornflour- 1 spoon
- Red chilly powder- 1 spoon
- Ginger and garlic paste- 1 spoon
- Dry mango powder - 1 spoon
- Soya sauce – 1 spoon Salt for taste
- Cumin powder- ½ spoon
- White pepper powder- ½ spoon
- Oil to fry
- Clean and cut Mushrooms in the vertical manner and keep it aside.
- In an another bowl add Gram flour, Cornflour, Red chilly powder, Dry mango powder, Ginger and garlic paste, Cumin powder, White pepper powder, Soya sauce and salt.
- Now all the above Ingredients well by adding water. Make them into smooth paste.
- Dip Mushrooms pieces into the mixed paste and fry them in a pan of hot oil.