Paneer Corn Sabzi
Recipe type: Curries
A short simple recipe in a combination of sweet corn and paneer best served with rotis/paranthas
- 200 gms sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
- 100 gms paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 sliced onions
- 2 to 3 green chillies
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
- 1 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
- a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi)
- salt to taste
- chopped coriander (dhania) for garnish
- oil for cooking
- Bring the sweet corn to a boil until a soft, drain adn keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the ginger paste, garlic paste, and saute for a min.
- Add coriander powder, garam masala, green chilles, chilli powder and sweet corn and saute for a minute.
- Sprinkle a little bit of water and cook with the lid covered.
- Add the paneer and salt and saute for a few mins.
- Cook with the lid covered until cooked.
- Turn off the flame and garnish with coriander and serve with hot rotis/paranthas.