Paneer, Peas and Potato Taka Tak
Recipe type: Curries
A tasty and attractive vegetable curry. Cook it in front of your guests.
- ½ cup paneer (cottagte cheese) cubes
- ½ cup boiled green peas
- ½ cup boiled and peeled potato cubes
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- ½ tsp pav bhaji masala
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tsp fresh cream
- For Serving
- parathas/ puris
- Combine the paneer, peas, potatoes, salt and chaat masala and mix gently. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil on a non-stick tava (griddle), add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the green chillies, pav bhaji masala, chilli powder and turmeric powder , mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared paneer, peas and potato mixture, salt and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the coriander and fresh cream, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with parathas or puris.