Andhra Gongura Roti Pachadi Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Andhra Gongura Roti Pachadi recipe at home. Andhra Gongura Roti Pachadi is a chutney recipe which goes well with rice, idli or dosa. This is a traditional easy and tasty Roti Pachadi recipes. The complete preparation of Andhra Gongura Roti Pachadi is given below. If you find this Andhra Gongura Roti Pachadi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Andhra Gongura Roti Pachadi recipe, so that any one can make this Andhra Gongura Roti Pachadi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Gongura - 1 cup
- Green chillies – 4-5
- Onion pieces - ½ cup Tamarind – small piece
- Ground nuts - ½ cup Salt as per taste
- Oil – 2 spoons
- Avalu (Mustard seeds)- 1 tea spoon
- Minappapu (urad dal) - 1 tea spoon
- Senagapappu (Chenna dal) - 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Roast the ground nuts in a pan and allow them to cool. Heat oil the same pan and fry Gongura, onions and green chillies for few minutes and allow them to cool.
- Now prepare roti pachadi by grinding Tamarind, ground nuts, salt, fried Gongura, onions and green chillies.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add Avalu,Minappapu, Senagapappu and Red dry chillies allow them to pop.
- Add this tempering to the above made gongura pachadi and mix well.
- Delicious andhra gongura roti pachadi is ready to taste and serve.