Mamidi Turumu Pachadi Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Mamidi Turumu Pachadi recipe at home. Mamidi Turumu Pachadi is a sour tasty and mouth watering yummy andhra dish. We find mamidikaya especially in summer season. The complete preparation of Mamidi Turumu Pachadi is mentioned below in detail. If you find this Mamidi Turumu Pachadi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Mamidi Turumu Pachadi recipe, so that any one can make this Mamidi Turumu Pachadi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Mamidikaya – 1
- Red chill powder – 1 spoon
- Menthi podi (Fenugreek seeds powder) - ¼ spoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 spoon
- Jilakarra - ¼ spoon
- Senaga pappu - ¼ spoon
- Minapappu - ¼ spoon
- Red chillies broken – 2
- Avalu - ¼ spoon
- Inguva - ¼ spoon
- Clean and grate the mamidikaya into a bowl and keep it a side.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add jilakarra, Senaga pappu, Minapappu, Red chillies, Avalu and Inguva.
- Now add the grated mango, Menthi podi, Salt and Red chill powder.
- Stir this for a few seconds and turn off the stove.
- Delicious Mamidi Turumu Pachadi is ready to taste now, this goes well with ghee and rice.