Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Pesaravakaya recipe at home. Typical avakaya from central andhra If you find this Pesaravakaya recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Pesaravakaya recipe, so that any one can make this Pesaravakaya very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 8 medium size sour raw mangoes
- 250g salt
- 250g green gram dal
- 250g red chili powder
- 500g sesame seed oil
- Slightly roast / dry in hot sun green gram dal (pesara pappu) and grind to a fine powder.
- Wash, clean with a dry cloth and cut mangoes into pieces of desired size. Discard the seed and seed cover from the pieces and clean with dry cotton cloth.
- Mix all the ingredients together by adding half the quantity of oil and keep in a dry clean container and leave it for 3 days.
- After 3 days grind the pickle and mix well with more oil (as per taste). Variantion: if mangos are cut into small pieces, no need to blend.