Potato Kurma without Oil Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Potato Kurma without Oil recipe at home. Potato Kurma curry without oil is a variety of taste and its good for people, who wants keeps them away from oil but stay with taste of potato kurma. If you find this Potato Kurma without Oil recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Potato Kurma without Oil recipe, so that any one can make this Potato Kurma without Oil very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Potato - 4
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Green chillies - 2
- Red chilli powder - 1 spoon
- Garam masala - ¼ spoon
- Grated coconut - ¼ cup
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Ginger-Garlic paste - ¼ spoon
- Salt as needed
- Cloves - 2
- Cut the onions, green chillies and tomato.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Heat water in a pressure cooker, add chopped green chillies, onions and tomatoes with turmeric powder.
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste and cardamom, cloves and cook for some time.
- After that add the potato pieces and pour some water in it.
- Add garam masala powder, red chilli powder with salt to taste.
- and then add curd to it.
- Cover the lid and cook for 2 whistles.
- Let it cool, open the lid of the pressure cooker and garnish with coriander and mint leaves.
- Serve this Potato Kurma curry hot with rotis or rice is yummy and delicious.