Quick Baby Corn and Paneer Subzi
Recipe type: Curries
Colourful and easy to make.
- ¾ cup baby corn, sliced
- ¾ cup sliced paneer (cottage cheese)
- ¾ cup sliced onions
- ⅓ cup sliced capsicum
- ¾ cup sliced tomatoes
- 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil and fry the onion . Add the baby corn and capsicum and cook for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and fry again.
- Add the cumin seed powder, chilli powder and salt. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Parboil the baby corn if it is not tender.