Thotakura Pachadi Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Thotakura Pachadi recipe at home. Thotakura is the famous Andhra leafy vegetable with number of nutrients. Thotakura Pachadi Andhra Style is very tasty and delicious dish and preparation of this dish is very easy. If you find this Thotakura Pachadi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Thotakura Pachadi recipe, so that any one can make this Thotakura Pachadi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Thotakura chopped: 2 cups
- Onions chopped – 1 cup
- Tomato chopped – 1 cup
- green chillies- 4
- curry leaves- 10
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 pinch turmeric (optional)
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- red dry chillies(broken)- 3
- black gram(urad dal-husked)- 1 tea spoon
- sesame powder - 1 tea spoon
- Take a pan and add oil into it heat till oil becomes hot.
- Add Onions chopped and fry till it becomes golden red. Put Tomato chopped, green chillies, and fry well.
- Add Thotakura and fry them until raw flavor for 5 minutes.
- Now grind all the fried ingredients by adding salt.
- Now take a pan, add oil and heat it. Add mustard seeds, red dry chillies, black gram, chenna dal, turmeric, curry leaves and sesame powder to fry.
- Add this to the grinded mixture and mix evenly.
- Take this into serving bowl and garnish with curry leaves.
- Serve this along with rice or roti.