Tomato Paneer Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Tomato Paneer Curry recipe at home. Learn Tomato Paneer Curry recipe of north Indian style with south Indian touch of spicy flavor and with little garnishing with raw coriander and mint leaves. Tomato paneer curry tastes good with rotis and rice. If you find this Tomato Paneer Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Tomato Paneer Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Tomato Paneer Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Paneer pieces – ½ cup
- Tomatoes – 4
- Onion - 1
- Green Chilies - 2
- Cumin seeds - 1 spoon
- Mustard seeds - 1 spoon
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 spoon
- Turmeric - 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Pepper - ¼ spoons
- Red chili powder - ½ spoons
- Boil the water in a pan, add paneer pieces into it and allow it to boil few seconds.
- Stain the water and fry the boiled paneer pieces in oil for few minutes, keep them aside.
- Now grind the tomatoes into smooth paste or purge.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add turmeric, cumin seeds and mustard seeds. Let them pop.
- Add finely chopped onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste to fry.
- Now add the tomatoes paste, salt, pepper, red chilli powder and boil well till the paste loss its raw flavor.
- Finally add the boiled and fried paneer pieces to the curry and mix well.
- Take this tomato paneer curry into a serving bowl and garnish it with coriander