Vankaya Munakkaya Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Vankaya Munakkaya Curry recipe at home. Vankaya munakkaya curry is a delicious easy andhra curry recipes. This homemade mixed vegitable curry recipe goes well with rice, roti or chapathi. Learn this simple and easy vankaya munakkaya curry recipe by following the steps given below. If you find this Vankaya Munakkaya Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Vankaya Munakkaya Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Vankaya Munakkaya Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Munakaya pieces - 1 cup
- Vankaya pieces – 1 cup
- Green chillies – 2
- Tomato pieces - 1 cup
- Onion pieces – 1 cup
- Red chili powder – ½ spoon
- Oil - 2 spoons
- Red Dry Chillies broken - 2
- Jilakarra (Cumin Seeds) – 1 spoon
- Avalu (mustered seeds) – 1 spoon
- Turmeric – ½ spoon
- Salt to taste
- Coriander for garnishing
- Boil munakkaya pieces in a pressure cooker for one whistle, keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add jilakarra, avalu, red dry chillies broken and turmeric, allow them to pop.
- Add green chillies and onion pieces to it and fry them.
- Next add tomatoes and vankaya pieces to it and fry them by closing the lid. Add water if you feel necessary.
- While boiling add cooked munakkaya pieces to it. Add salt and red chilli powder to it. Mix them well, cook in low fame for few more minutes.
- Delicious vankaya munakkaya curry is ready, garnish it with coriander.