Vegetables In Spinach Gravy ( Popular Restaurant Gravies )
Recipe type: Curries
Noses do not have to turn up at the mention of spinach! here is a way of making even spinach-haters benefit from the goodness of this high nutrient vegetable! reduce the chillies in the gravy if cooking for kids.
- 2 cups chopped and boiled mixed vegetables
- (sweet corn , carrot , green peas ,
- cauliflower , french beans etc.)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic (lehsun)
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 recipe basic spinach gravy
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp fresh cream
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the spinach gravy and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the mixed vegetables ,salt and cream, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring once in between.
- Serve hot.