Chicken Keema Curry
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Chicken Keema Curry recipe at home. Chicken Keema Curry is a wonderful taste and simple to cook. It is a spicy recipe and delicious. Try these simple steps of Chicken Keema Curry recipe in below. If you find this Chicken Keema Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Chicken Keema Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Chicken Keema Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 300 grams chicken
- 2 stems curry leaves
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 5 chopped green chillies
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp garam massala
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped green chillies and onions with turmeric powder.
- Let it fry add the chopped ginger, garlic, curry leaves and fry until raw smell goes.
- Add the cleaned chicken keema and add the salt, red chilli powder and garam masala after 5 minutes.
- Mix well and cover the lid and cook on low flame for some time.
- Now open the lid and add the yogurt.
- Transfer this chicken keema curry into the serving bowl after 2 minutes.
- Finally garnish chopped coriander leaves.