Paneer Coconut Gravy Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Paneer Coconut Gravy recipe at home. Paneer Coconut Gravy is easy to prepare, which is good for all the people. Mostly this can be taken with the combination of Roti's. Try out this tasty recipe. If you find this Paneer Coconut Gravy recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Paneer Coconut Gravy recipe, so that any one can make this Paneer Coconut Gravy very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Paneer - 200 grams
- Coconut milk - 1½ cup
- Green chillies - 5
- Mirchi powder - 1 ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder - ½ teaspoon
- Garam masala Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves - 2 tablespoon
- Curry leaves - l leaf
- Onions - 2
- Tomato's - 5
- Gingergarlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds - ½ teaspoon
- Cumin seeds - ½ teaspoon
- Oil - 1 ½ tablespoon
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
- Heat the oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Now add curry leaves, onions, gingergarlic paste and tomato pieces and boil it for some time.
- When it gets boiled add mirchi powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder and mix it well.
- Then after add paneer pieces and leave for 10 minutes to boil.
- Add coconut milk and stir for some time to heat under low flame.
- Have a paneer coconut gravy into a serving bowl by garnishing with the coriander leaves.