Tamatar Chaaman Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Tamatar Chaaman recipe using our easy to make homemade Tamatar Chaaman recipes. Try this homemade Tamatar Chaaman cooking recipe at your home.
- 5-6 long pieces of paneer
- 3 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp sabut jeera
- ¼ tsp heeng
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 2 tsp saunf powder
- 1 tsp saunt (dry ginger powder)
- ½ tsp dhania powder
- ¼ tsp haldi
- Salt - to taste
- Red chilli powder - to taste
- 2-3 tsp dhania leaves
- Lightly fry the paneer on both sides in ghee and keep aside.
- In another pan, heat the ghee, add jeera and heeng and stir well.
- Add the tomato puree, saunf powder and saunt, stir again.
- Now add the dhania powder, haldi, salt and red chilli powder, mix well.
- Sprinkle the dhania leaves into the gravy, stir and place the paneer on top.
- Gently mix it all together and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.