Recipe type: Appetiser
Any kind of your choise of your vegetable cut in to big dices and marinated with masalas and arrange on to the skiwers and grilled served on bed of rice.
- Paneer 100 Grams
- Zucchini 10 Piece
- Bell Pepper (red, Yellow, Green,) Each 1 Numbers
- Onions 2 Numbers
- Tomato Ketchup 1 Tablespoons
- Oyster Sauce 1 Teaspoons
- Curry Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste
- Thyme ½ Teaspoons
- Soya Sauce 1 Teaspoons
- Pepper Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Vinegar ½ Teaspoons
- Sugar 1 Tablespoons
- Basmati Rice 1 Cup
- Tomatoes 4 Numbers
- Chilly Paste 1 Tablespoons
- Ginger Crushed ½ Teaspoons
- Mango Pulp 3 Tablespoons
- Green Chilly 4 Numbers
- Take a bowl add sugar, vinegar, pepper powder, Soya sauce, thyme, salt, curry powder,
- oyster sauce, tomato ketchup, olive oil, take a whisk and mix it, in this add onions, bell pepper (red, yellow, green) zucchini,
- paneer, tomatoes, mix it and rest for 1 hour.
- Take a skewer and skew all vegetable in order and put it on hot griddle and pour the marinade mixture on the vegetables,
- put the lid on and cook it on all sides.
- Take a pan, add the left over the mixture and add tomatoes, chilly paste,
- cook it for 2 minutes to make accompanying sauce. For the mango rice Heat oil in a pan,
- add crushed ginger, salt and add mango pulp, green chilly then add cooked basmati rice,
- and toss them. Serve this shasahlik on bed of mango tossed rice with the accompanying sauce.